Work it July 26, 2012 Filed under Fitness The XCO-Trainer (R1 100) from Flexi-Sports is a fitness accessory that straps onto your arms during your regular workout routine. It consists of irregular-shaped granules that shift from side to side, using your power and momentum to release a counterbalance to your exercise routine. Originally developed [...]
Archive | XCO Trainer RSS feed for this section
Flexi-Sports Master Trainer, Guy Fundayi, will be whipping the Big Brother Africa contestants into shape every Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday @ 7:30am for the next 3 months. Follow the link to see what they have to say about it! http://bigbrotherafrica.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=28484
Yes it is that time of year again when we all tend to let ourselves go as we have the ease of knowing that our winter wardrobe will hide that little bit of extra flab that we all tend to gather in the cold months. Do not let that be your mindset for this winter, [...]
The Flexi-Sports launch in Rustenburg consisted of a Master Training session – XCO walking and running conducted by Neil. The walking and running sessions included a new type of exercise. Whereby lunges, fast sprints, slow walking sessions, aerobics and XCO workouts were conducted. All this was achieved within 100m. The XCO walking and running – [...]
Children were born to move, activity and movement helps kids develop not only their bodies, but also their brains, their ability to learn, and their social skills. It impacts not only physical development, but cognitive, social, and emotional development–the whole child. Early childhood is also the best time to establish good habits, so that kids [...]
For those of you who are a little less familiar with Flexi-Sports™ and our range of training tools and concepts, this blog post will explain in a little more detail about the XCO™-Trainer. This post will explain a little bit about how the XCO™ works, how it benefits us and how the training tool can [...]
Breakthru Midrand Striders is a running club that has gone from strength to strength since its inception in 2007, growing by over 100% in the past three years. The running club which was originally formed over 25 years ago is located in Midrand, one of the fastest growing areas in SA, and enjoys a committed [...]
Recently we were priviledged to have international fitness star, and developer of the FLEXI-BAR™, Barbara Klein visiting South Africa to present a series of MasterClasses. Barbara is a world renowned fitness instructor, physiotherapist and televison fitness presenter from Munich, Germany. The tour began in Cape Town with great body-sculpting, group fitnes sessions at Western [...]
Cape Town played host again this year to the world’s most beautiful marathon. The mother city was abuzz with excitement and activity leading up to race day. Most of the attention was focussed around the Old Mutual 2 Oceans Marathon 2011 Expo, which was held at the centrally located Good Hope Centre. The 2011 Expo [...]
First Medical Company is a well-established, innovative and market responsive company. We take pride in bringing the most technologically advanced medical products to the market. FMC acquired the rights to FLEXI-SPORTS™ training tools in December 2010 with a view to changing the way South Africans think and feel about fitness, wellness, rehabilitation, as well as [...]
- Super Mom SA Blogs About How The Flexi-Bar Assists Kids With ADD & ADHD July 20, 2012
- FLEXI-SPORTS launch in SA May 19, 2011
- Hudson Park Primary School Introduces Flexi-Sports Training December 13, 2011
- Pelvic Floor Problems & Therapy with FLEXI-BAR December 1, 2011
- Testimonial – Pelvic Floor April 17, 2013
- Pelvic Floor benefits with the Flexi-Bar Pro April 17, 2013
- A COLOURFUL COLLECTION…. ANTIOXIDANTS!! BY MARILINA LEWIS September 5, 2012
- How Much Exercise Is Enough? By ATTUNE KINETICS September 5, 2012
- Health Blog By Marilina Lewis August 20, 2012
- Crossfit: This looks really cool, will like to have a set sp...
- Jenna Bischel: Thanks a ton for this - love the info and agree wi...
- Thomasina Mcevers: I reckon something genuinely interesting about ...
- The Winner of the Flexi-Bar Competition | Flexi Blog: [...] A BIG THANK YOU to everyone at Super Mom SA ...
- Hot-CPM.com - Best Paid To Promote: A person necessarily assist to make seriously post...
Follow @FLEXI_SPORTS_SA on Twitter