FLEXI-SPORTS™ develops intelligent training tools and concepts for Fitness, Wellness, Health and Well-being. We are proud to introduce to you the PELVIC FLOOR WORKOUT DVD, clinically proven to stimulate, train and strengthen the Pelvic Floor and surrounding core muscles. This PELVIC FLOOR WORKOUT DVD is aimed at everyone (whether male or female) who wants to [...]
Archive | Flexi-Bar RSS feed for this section
Have you seen the new Big Brother champion Keagan! Here he is training with the fantastic Flexi-Bar!
A BIG THANK YOU to everyone at Super Mom SA for the fantastic blog about our Flexi-Bar!! If you missed it then follow the link, http://http//supermomsa.co.za/2012/07/flexi-bar/insights-of-a-mom/ July 28, 2012 | Filed under: Giveaways, Winner and tagged with: blog competition winner, flexi-bar, super mom blog winner, Winner I am pleased to announce The Winner [...]
WOW what a blog post written by Super Mom SA! Click on the link right now so you too can have a great read!! http://supermomsa.co.za/2012/07/flexi-bar/insights-of-a-mom/ Have a fantastic weekend!! From yours in health & fitness The Flexi-Sports Team
Two lucky Fairlady readers each stand the chance to win a Flexi-Sports hamper worth R1500! Keep the kilos off during the winter months with Flexi-Sports. All it takes is one 15-minute, full-body workout two to three times a week to achieve your fitness and weight-loss goals. The vibrations of the Flexi-Bar promote and strengthen core [...]
Flexi-Sports Master Trainer, Guy Fundayi, will be whipping the Big Brother Africa contestants into shape every Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday @ 7:30am for the next 3 months. Follow the link to see what they have to say about it! http://bigbrotherafrica.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=28484
Yes it is that time of year again when we all tend to let ourselves go as we have the ease of knowing that our winter wardrobe will hide that little bit of extra flab that we all tend to gather in the cold months. Do not let that be your mindset for this winter, [...]
The Flexi-Sports launch in Rustenburg consisted of a Master Training session – XCO walking and running conducted by Neil. The walking and running sessions included a new type of exercise. Whereby lunges, fast sprints, slow walking sessions, aerobics and XCO workouts were conducted. All this was achieved within 100m. The XCO walking and running – [...]
Children were born to move, activity and movement helps kids develop not only their bodies, but also their brains, their ability to learn, and their social skills. It impacts not only physical development, but cognitive, social, and emotional development–the whole child. Early childhood is also the best time to establish good habits, so that kids [...]
Hudson Park Primary School is located in East London, in the Eastern Cape. The school is a well established leader in education and sporting prowess in the region. In recent months, the subject of physical education of learners has come to the forefront of national education departmental discussions, not only to improve the level of [...]
- Super Mom SA Blogs About How The Flexi-Bar Assists Kids With ADD & ADHD July 20, 2012
- FLEXI-SPORTS launch in SA May 19, 2011
- Hudson Park Primary School Introduces Flexi-Sports Training December 13, 2011
- Pelvic Floor Problems & Therapy with FLEXI-BAR December 1, 2011
- Testimonial – Pelvic Floor April 17, 2013
- Pelvic Floor benefits with the Flexi-Bar Pro April 17, 2013
- A COLOURFUL COLLECTION…. ANTIOXIDANTS!! BY MARILINA LEWIS September 5, 2012
- How Much Exercise Is Enough? By ATTUNE KINETICS September 5, 2012
- Health Blog By Marilina Lewis August 20, 2012
- Crossfit: This looks really cool, will like to have a set sp...
- Jenna Bischel: Thanks a ton for this - love the info and agree wi...
- Thomasina Mcevers: I reckon something genuinely interesting about ...
- The Winner of the Flexi-Bar Competition | Flexi Blog: [...] A BIG THANK YOU to everyone at Super Mom SA ...
- Hot-CPM.com - Best Paid To Promote: A person necessarily assist to make seriously post...
Follow @FLEXI_SPORTS_SA on Twitter