“I’m now 32 weeks pregnant and Energised have been supporting, advising and training me to keep fit and healthy all through my pregnancy. I still feel fabulous – I have been going to Bootcamp,strengthening my posture, pelvic floors, using the Flexi Bar – all in a balanced, appropriate way, learning to listen to my body. They always give adaptions and I feel totally safe in their hands. The knowledge and advice has been invaluable whilst being pregnant and it’s been really great to keep fit and healthy for what lies ahead. I would recommend them highly if you would like support during and after your pregnancy….’ First time Mum”
Testimonial – Pelvic Floor
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Super Mom SA Blogs About How The Flexi-Bar Assists Kids With ADD & ADHD July 20, 2012
- FLEXI-SPORTS launch in SA May 19, 2011
- Hudson Park Primary School Introduces Flexi-Sports Training December 13, 2011
- Pelvic Floor Problems & Therapy with FLEXI-BAR December 1, 2011
- Testimonial – Pelvic Floor April 17, 2013
- Pelvic Floor benefits with the Flexi-Bar Pro April 17, 2013
- A COLOURFUL COLLECTION…. ANTIOXIDANTS!! BY MARILINA LEWIS September 5, 2012
- How Much Exercise Is Enough? By ATTUNE KINETICS September 5, 2012
- Health Blog By Marilina Lewis August 20, 2012
- Crossfit: This looks really cool, will like to have a set sp...
- Jenna Bischel: Thanks a ton for this - love the info and agree wi...
- Thomasina Mcevers: I reckon something genuinely interesting about ...
- The Winner of the Flexi-Bar Competition | Flexi Blog: [...] A BIG THANK YOU to everyone at Super Mom SA ...
- Hot-CPM.com - Best Paid To Promote: A person necessarily assist to make seriously post...
Follow @FLEXI_SPORTS_SA on Twitter